8:10 AM Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Was tired and hungry and riding in a jeepney last night...

The guy sitting beside me called my attention because during a traffic lull, he had the temerity to buy dalandan soda in a 7-11 store... so the jeep had to wait for him to get back on, which irritated me because we were already being delayed overmuch by traffic... how dare he further delay us!!!

And so, I was cursing the day he was born when I happened to notice that he just typed the word F*CK in his cell, backlight really illuminating the word...

My curiosity was piqued... I read the entire message he typed...

Wouldn't you know, he was going to make me smile pala...

His message read...

DAMN IS SO TRAFFIC IN HERE

*~*

I've been haunting malls... and bazaars.. I've even gotten my ass over to Market, Market (it's a glorified tiangge type for those scared of Divi... but i love the stalls at the foodcourt selling products from different regions. I mean, the Batangas Booth was selling SINAING NA TULINGAN... arrgghh... how can I not drool? And Number 62 stall at the Gift Market inside the mall sells white chocolate for P6/pc) and the tiangge at Dampa, Libis...

But still, my Christmas shopping isn't done!!!

Arrrggh... How can I go home with just 2 or 3 packages after hours of walking about? And I have yet to buy clothes that fit me... am so tired of sweating in fitting rooms, trying to get inside a dress or a pair of pants... (lolz, the way I talk, you'd think I was Dabiana-like... haaay...)...

Heaven help me, I know I am still all kinds of sexy, but I really wish i'd LOOK it, not just FEEL and THINK it... hmmppff!!!

*~*

I offer a moment of thanks and celebration... for Mama Mary's Immaculate Conception...

And a moment of silence and remembrance... and somehow, grief... for the anniversary of John Lennon's death...

0 comments:

Post a Comment