My General New Year's Resolution

12:19 AM Wednesday, December 31, 2008

... is to be productive.

That means, I have to manage a routine. And stick to it.

One of my bigger personal goals is to diet and exercise. By diet, I mean, to stop the binges and eat more fruits and veggies and stick to white meat. I can never do reduced portions but I know I can do the healthier options thingie.

And aside from wanting to get preggy again, I really hope to look good in swimsuits for the coming summer season. So exercise I must.

Being productive means being healthy. Being productive also means saving money. So diet and exercise, I commit to thee.

And who knows, I may just be brave enough to earn more money.

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you and your family! I hope the new year brings more happiness and blessings. Take care always. :)

    Anonymous

  2. I support you and share your goals! :) Let's keep encouraging each other throughout the year. We can do this!

    Toni

Post a Comment