Because I'm Feeling Crappy...

2:22 PM Monday, May 07, 2012

... I, all too well, feel the excess weight on my body.

I could blame the muffin phase and late-night shows (I am only on Season 3 of Criminal Minds) and the resistance to exercise. I haven't even been practicing the Hallelujah eurythmic movements that I vowed to do everyday nor have I been faithful about teaching my son basic exercises. I have been a sloth and a pig so I am not at all surprised to be reading up on Zumba classes, pondering Pilates, mourning over breastfeeding benefits I have taken for granted and even looking up  arizona weight loss programs and metabolis boosting foods.

And by the way, the Transform You program is using HCG diet (yes, the pregnancy hormone!) which supposedly helps one lose unhealthy fat -- not just weight -- and recover one's old shape. I'd still combine that with exercise though, just so all systems (like breathing and digesting) are in good condition. Plus, exercise makes the skin glow.

My toes look like small sausages now. And my PMS symptoms are getting worse too. And I don't look good in my wonderful clothes anymore. So, yeah, yeah... it's time to really lose the excess weight. I know I won't feel worse with less meat on my bones :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment