3:58 PM Friday, July 04, 2003

Funny... life always has this unsettling way of making you realize that people seldom really grow up...

And that gentleness may be... something one can never learn at all..

Either you are, or you're simply not...

*~*

By the way, it was only recently that I found out that some person, masquerading in different names, has actually commneted on my past entries in my blog... and the pics in my pbase.... he/she/it has generally focused on how ugly my feet are (and if anyone would care to review, I never said anywhere that they looked great... especially since I started mountaineering) and how ugly I am (which just reminds me of my former menopausal Mom)

Unfortunately for me, I do not know how to trace IPs... and not that he/she/it merits an entry here actually... but for lack of something to write about... I really wonder what I did to him/her/it for him/her/it to hate me so...

After all, it takes a lot of energy to go back to those pics and comment time and again... and find fault in my posts...

Again, doesn't he/she/it have anything better to do??? Is he/she/it that insecure and threatened by me... to think he/she/it would actually upset me with such comments?

I was only upset with the a-hole pic attached to my template... but that's because it's offensive to my friends...

0 comments:

Post a Comment