commercial - TAG

9:38 AM Friday, February 18, 2005

Tadeu to si Ergoe eh... I automatically delete chain e-mails and texts nga eh... We're really not friends talaga, I don't like this sh!T :D

But since i love you and your softness... fine!!!!


Random 10 Songs:

Special Memory - The Company
Ice, Ice Baby - Vanilla Ice
That's the Way It is - Celine Dion
Photograph - Ariel Rivera
I Only Want to be with you - Vonda Shepard
Never Say Goodbye - Nonoy ba or Basil?
You changed My Life (in a moment) - The Company
I hope you Dance - forgot the artist
If Ever You're In My Arms Again - Peabo Bryson (?)
Huling El Bimbo - Eraserheads


What is the total amount of music files on your computer?

I believe, around 500 MP3s... those I haven't saved in my PC are still in their CDs

The last CD you bought?

err... I think, a Sexbomb CD last December, the one I sent to my aunt in the US :D

Five songs you listen to a lot or mean a lot to you:

Special Memory - The Company
That's the Way It is - Celine Dion
I Only Want to be with you - Vonda Shepard
You changed My Life (in a moment) - The Company
The Reason - Hoobastank


Who are you going to pass this stick to?
(1) Donna - because she's in love and might be mushy, sappy, senti and all kinds of romantic
(2) Jet - because she's sad and far away from her hubs, and might never even get to see I tagged her
(3) Margret - because I miss her


*~*

My sister just related this story to me last night...

Last Ash Wednesday, she of course went home with the proverbial cross stain on her forehead. And of course, when Pyro is about, she goes to hug and play with Py first... like everybody else.

She was asking for kisses and sniffing his baby smell... when Pyro kept tugging at her hanky while whimpering.

Without a thought, she handed her hanky to Pyro...

Pyro then proceeded to wipe her forehead.

shucks... naiiyak ako, he's fast growing up...

*~*

Nice site I learned about from Watson and Fionski.

0 comments:

Post a Comment