h a p p i n e s s

4:19 PM Friday, February 11, 2005

I didn't really like this one, but it still encapsulates in its packaging what White Chocolate (WC) has become for me... happiness...

It's what cheers me up after a fight.

What I turn to for comfort and in restlessness.

What I love eating as I read books and magazines.

What warms me on cold days and rainy nights in bed.

What entices me to get better when am sick.

What caps a very wonderful day.

What replaces my sexual needs.

What triggers my sensuality and playfulness.

What makes me easily forgive people.

What makes me feel more loved.

What i'm really passionate about.

What I hope to never live without.

*~*

And for the real intuitive out there who managed to guess that i've reformatted my PC and re-installed my cam (after finding my batteries), do know that am happier than a lark in heat right now...


Exhausted after my college reunion

0 comments:

Post a Comment