I Was Thin

7:56 PM Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I made sure to post the picture big enough to highlight just how THIN I WAS. And yes, though the stress is on the word WAS, at least I was thin.

And no, I have no hope of ever being this thin again. And I don't even DREAM of being as thin again. I just don't think it's natural for me anymore... I have made peace with my hips and my bulk. It's actually funny, because I used to rage against the bulk, having been reed thin for the first 23 years of my life. But now, am at home with this body. I have even made peace with the boobs. And the important thing is that I still have a mighty proud bum to give me some sort of shape. Hehe.

I know am overweight. I know I should help myself and love myself enough to lose the excess weight. But still, it feels good to be able to celebrate my body in its different forms and sizes and shapes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment