8:36 AM Monday, November 03, 2003

Hopeful... that was how I started this day...

Of course, the mosquito bites I found all over my arms and legs couldn't be the reason for that...

Then, as I was un-boarding this FX, I noticed this cute guy behind the wheel, getting gas... and I was feeling kikay enough to preen...

And got my thumb caught by the FX door as I was closing it...

And to think I seldom actually try to catch someone's attention... sheesh

*~*

No more tears left for me... I tried to comfort myself last night with them and some slow music but the radio in my room refused to cooperate... and I haven't really been feeling anymore as of late...

*~*

I should really not be so stupid to think and hope that just because I love a man should it mean that he can't move on without me... that just because I may want to still end up with him should it mean that there is no better woman out there... a sweeter, kinder soul than can satisfy his dreams and wants and needs... someone else who can spell the difference between happiness and loneliness for him...

I lose my rights to spell that difference when I say goodbye to someone... I lose my rights to someday claim OUR future dreams...

If only i'd keep on remembering...

0 comments:

Post a Comment