2:29 PM Wednesday, October 29, 2003

How do you tell someone you can't be with him anymore because you feel, he didn't preserve the best of him for you?

What if, it was you that didn't take care of yourself... your past... your choices... which offends and hurts this person that loves you now... leading him to a choice where he can't be with you anymore?

Where does one draw the line in doing something for oneself... and considering how loved ones might be affected by one's choices?

How can a trait so highly admired in you by others be abhorrent to your loved one?

How can a person tell you he loves you and still make love to another person...?

And how can you love a person and yet feel better about who you are when not with him?

Congruence... congruence...

*~*

Snow can wait
I forgot my mittens
Wipe my nose
Get my new boots on
I get a little warm in my heart
When I think of winter
I put my hand in my father's glove
I run off where the DRIFTS GET DEEPER
Sleeping beauty trips me with a frown
I hear a voice
"You must learn to stand up for yourself
Cause I can't alyways be around"

He says
When you gonna make up your mind
When you gonna love you as much as I do
When you gonna make up your mind
Cause things are gonna CHANGE so fast
All the white horses are still in bed
I tell you that I'll always want you near
You say that things change my dear


What is the right question....

Mec, when are you going to love YOU as much as So-and-So loves you?

or

So-and-so, when are you going to love Mec as much as she does herself?

0 comments:

Post a Comment