an old love... and other things

8:42 AM Friday, October 15, 2004

GUYS... was not talking of marriage in my previous post. Was talking of something I don't wanna exactly share yet... not really because I might jinx it, but because I think I want it sooo bad that i'd be disappointed if it doesn't happen...

or if it was not given.

But I feel ripe for it... and I feel that this is a blessing in disguise for them, because they really need someone like me.

That is not confidence or an over-fighting spirit... that is just awareness that the time has come for me to do something I really love, and something i've always been told am good at...

The quote "when the student is READY, the Master will APPEAR" comes to mind... everything in its own sweet time... and maybe this is my real birthday gift from Life.

*~*

Am tickled pink by Jay's post about the swell of a woman's hips. Before, I probably wouldn't have been flattered, but well, 4 years ago, I started getting them to add to my butt... so there you go...

And speaking of butts... I posted this close-up butt pic of mine in MTC and guys have been messaging me about how yummy it looked. Not that I didn't have panties on... I was wearing this black lacey ones... ahehe

(do you think i have exhibitionistic tendencies?)

*~*

It's official. I can consume more than a kilo of fresh oysters, and even another kilo of baked oysters. But I can't consume a kilo of baked oysters alone.

I want my oysters fresh!!! Repeat, I want my oysters fresh! Repeat, Oysters should be eaten fresh!

La lang...

*~*

He feasts on rambutan. And upon arriving at home, he'd immediately walk-run to me to get my hand, and lead me the computer to indicate that he wants to view his pictures... again.

And everytime he'd see a picture with his Mom in it, he'd immediately shout, "MAMA!" Sometimes, he'd say that word aloud several times. And this gives us pause and breaks our heart for all its implications.

First, there's the fact that he can now really recognize/identify people (he'd look at me when he views pics of me with him, and look at Mom when he's in a picture with her, and look around for my sis or his dad when he sees pics of them), he has also started associating real words to real people/objects (mama, papa, mamam, tita, align, appear, bless, kiss, love, beautiful eyes), he cannot help but miss his mother (who cries everytime she calls from Korea)... in short, our baby is growing up.

Now, my Mother is usually caught saying out loud that he wishes Pyro won't learn to really walk on his own for a while longer(see, he's always been able to walk since he was 8 months, but he's never had enough confidence to let go off someone's finger... for that imaginary support)...

And now, we seem to be replaying old videos of him... of when he first tried rolling on the mat, his infant-y giggles, his cries, the first time he learned to kiss and bless, or hold his bottle...

And we'd look at his latest video, from my birthday when he was banging a spoon on a table and then half-lying on it as he shouts and screams and shrieks... and we'd say in a bittersweet tone... he's fast growing up.

I am not his mother but I can say, it's real hard watching him grow up... to hit his shins and get bruises and fall down and play outside and eat weird stuff...

Thanks to my digicam, for allowing me to document the transitions he's made and the thresholds he's crossed...

0 comments:

Post a Comment