Pardon the hornal moment

3:11 PM Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Yes, it is kinda off to be this ornery considering the recent deaths in the family and the separation from my parents and beloved sis.

And it's not exactly raining. In fact, it is blisteringly hot outside, where temperatures reach highs of 34 degree Centigrade.

And I can't say that I have been on the receiving end of really amorous overtures.

In a way, it's bad that nobody is seducing me at the moment. *pout*

Although I heard that someone from somewhere told some friend that he wants to sleep with me... basing from pics he saw of me at that somewhere.

Which cannot really flatter me because he might have thought the same for all the other girls/women who have graciously shared photos of their bodies in different states of undress.

*woe ish me*

And since I cannot, for the life of me and the death of scavenger-type people (a certain boss comes to mind), remember anymore when the last time was that I actually flirted with someone... I also cannot now remember the last time I felt really wanted. Craved. Lusted for.

(Note to readers, JRA doesn't count... it's a given he wants me... and I don't want to further explain that, intelligent people will have gotten my drift by now)

Yeah... lusted for... all primal and intense... think nails and teeth and all things rough and amazing... when you absolutely feel the energy coursing through your veins as you exchange looks...

and ripples of anticipation make your body quiver... at the slightest touch...

where your bodies actually burn... and you haven't undressed yet...

tsk

words escape me now... but I can't shake the dream of a tongue going all over my body... silently teasing, pleasing me...

And yes, ladies and gentlemen...

this... this... is PMS.

*~*

The Philippine Red Cross is cooking up something for the athletic type... visit http://campmec.blogspot.com for details.

Also updated my photoblog. Warning though, not for those who cannot 'sin'.
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment