still standing

2:45 PM Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Was absent from work since Wednesday.

Wednesday, I was just too sick to go to work because of allergies aggravated by the government's austerity measures (turning the a/c on and off at certain times to 'save' on electricity).

Thursday, Pyro got re-admitted for his chemo treatment.

Friday, I was just too exhausted.

Saturday, attended a wedding.

Sunday, relieved cousin in the hospital.

Monday, attended a healing rally by Father Corsie for Pyro.

*~*

A guy privately messages me in MTC:

"HI, i'm arthur, from laguna
age 30. married with 3 kids. looking for fun.

how about you?"

I reply:

"Oh yeah? Maybe you should take your kids to Avilon Zoo"

:D

*~*

Speaking of which, I did go to Avilon Zoo just recently.

*~*

Shameless promotion:

My friend is selling Bag Charms for P250 each. Contact her at bead_dazzled101 @ yahoo.com :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment