inner-whore

10:38 AM Friday, October 28, 2005

I've been wondering lately if I have such a thing.

Because sure, there is this calling to always be the sensual, naughty, SPO person that I am.

And sure, there have been many times when I wanted to initiate men to the wonders of the female form... and because I used the word initiate, yes, i mean young boys (but i don't mean total teeners).

And sure, I want certain men to never forget the delights I have had them experience with me... how I let them explore me and own me and mark me.

Nor how I, in turn, made them my sex slave by demanding from them, by challenging them, by making them feel like a sexual god.

I also sometimes wish I have more of me to share with other men... to chastise them for thinking that they've had it great, to challenge their beliefs that they're any good, to educate them to the minute differences of pleasuring a woman and being one with a woman.

And there's all these other guys i've exchanged naughty conversations with... and guys i've almost had encounters with (if only I wasn't so easily hassled, and didn't take hassles as a sign to not continue)... who deem me as the best sex they never had...

Yes, there's that part of me that really wants to 'spread the love' only it's really spreading the "perfect sexual experience"...

But alas, eventhough I feel i'd make a wonderful (if not legendary) courtesan... motherhood has always been my higher calling.

And wifehood.

I cannot deny the woman that I am but I also will not deny the woman I intend to become.

And besides, I never really like bedding just anyone.

So baka nga hindi inner-whore.

Inner-sex goddess lang.

0 comments:

Post a Comment