2:35 PM Friday, October 10, 2003

My boss (section chief) is listening to the Friday Magic Madness over the radio, which is playing such classics that just cannot help but make us both giggle and laugh and feel all kinds of ancient (think Ice, Ice Baby ... Streetbeat... Make It Easy On Me... Time and Tide... Boys Fall In Love...)

And it's amazing how... old songs you grew up with... really have that SMELL... I mean, when they play, you cannot help but remember ONE MOMENT you were hearing that song, and all the thoughts and feelings and happenings you had for that one moment...

You cannot help but forget all that's happened in between and feel young again... everything is just... recaptured... relived...

*~*

On a sad note, I'm missing my ex again... i've been sick 2 weeks now and I miss him... he'd have showered me with lotsa food by now and would have insisted in tucking me in... and would have quarrelled with me to go see a doctor (not that I can afford to be sick since am strapped for cash till November, I think)...

Come to think of it, he DID shower me w/ food last Oct. 3 (see picture of gifts I received).

Ok, am not as sad now...

*~*

Not taken by my cam... but i'd like to post this pic with Draq (my new friend, a photographer). And I know, it's super deceiving but I really love my shot here... I looked happy!!! (And notice how see-thru the back of my top is? Note to self: do not wear a bra with that top anymore...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment