8 things about myself

5:59 PM Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Tagged by Joanne

In the 8 facts about yourself, you share 8 things that your readers don’t know about you. Then at the end you tag at least 8 other bloggers to keep the fun going. Here are the rules.

RULES:
* Each blogger must post these rules first.
* Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
* Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
* At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
* Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.


*******************************************************
1. Hubs and I dreamed of having twins (boy and girl) because our siblings had kids before us, and we're the eldests.
2. I am still dealing with a sort of depression over being a SAHM, not because am not happy about being one, but because I am struggling with motherhood and the fact that am not earning anymore
3. I miss my family, who are mostly in the US now
4. I miss dancing
5. I eat cake and ice cream almost every week and sometimes both in the same day
6. I love milk. I can drink it all day like water
7. I am obsessed with Skittles right now too
8. I am down to 120 lbs. as I post this

*Add your name after mine.
MannaFromHeaven
Lena
Teacher’ Corner
Juliana Pinay Wahm
Roselle’s Sweet Escape
Roselle’s Blog
Life In The Blogger Lane
My Precious
Berryblitz - Berry Blog
Happy
Joey M.D.
The Working Mom
Online Raket
Chie
Me, Myself and I
MEComposing
Hope THis Helps You


I am tagging Abie, Peachy, Toni, Zoe, Kathy, Jovie, Nice and Mari

0 comments:

Post a Comment