maybe sonography

12:55 AM Saturday, April 12, 2008

I was chatting with my sister and she told me that someone suggested to her to look for sonography schools where she can train to be a sonography technician. She knows it's a different field altogether from nursing but she's toying with the idea because she really wouldn't mind being an OB Gyn's assistant.

I advised her to check first how lucrative a career being a sonography tech is, if it would help her land a job more easily, and if she thinks she meets the requirements for the job. I already know her to be a caring, patient, not easily grossed out person which is why nursing is a perfect fit for her, but am not as sure if being a sonographer will work for her.

She said she'll ask around first and decide next week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment