featured friend

4:16 AM Sunday, April 20, 2008

TAGGED BY SHERYL and BAMBIT and JING


badge by Bambit


As such, I included their names and also picked 4 or 5 more of my own featured friends.

I have to inform ALL her featured friends to keep the ball rolling.

Note: If you use Blogger, you can add your featured friends using the new page element ‘Link List’. You may read everything about how this Featured Friend started by reading here and here.

Okay... my featured friends are:
MAI - not just because she's my CWL sis but she's also a very gentle person

MARI - I can't think of a cooler Mom

JMOM - wonderful as Mom and Wife, super duper great as sister and friend :)

ATE SIENNA - super creative, super charming!

CHECHE - I cannot think of a more fashion-forward wife :)


And I won't leave a badge for my featured friends but leave a quote instead...

"Life without a friend is like death without a witness."- Spanish Proverb

0 comments:

Post a Comment