12:34 PM Friday, August 13, 2004

ABWB and Weddings

ABWB was what we called our 5some back in college for kicks.

"Alliance of the Brilliant, the Wild and the Bewitching" aka as "Asosasyon ng mga Babaeng Walang Baet".

Anyway, Jerry (the only guy, who is also gay) texted me last night to ask me to refer anyone I know who's getting married since he's now a wedding planner/coordinator and a gown designer employing the best burdaderas from Lumban, Laguna. I told him i'd put his number here, in case anyone would like to check him out (0927-6859901). I also asked him to be good at this trade and start sourcing out cheaper (but quality) materials for gowns since i'd be his most demanding customer someday. I was so happy for him, and so happy with the fact that one of my friends have ended up in this business that I announced to the whole household already that Jerry is doing my gown.

My closest friend from the group, Allee, texted me this morning saying that she's thinking of getting married December next year too. She asked if I had wedding plans since she doesn't want us to say our marriage vows on the same date. I just advised her not to get married on a certain date (which is my dream wedding date since HS, no matter what year it may take place) and also informed her that i'm removing her from my entourage.

And thus, it is written, more weddings are coming up!

Our two other friends are already raising kids.

0 comments:

Post a Comment