Tagged Red

6:20 PM Thursday, February 21, 2008

Tagged by Mari and yes, after ten years, am fnally on it :D

This picture was taken last year (August) at our amang kasal's 25th wedding renewal held at the Makati Shangri-la.

I was hassled very much in finding an outfit to wear to the formal affair since I was around eight months pregnant already... good thing I found this stretchable and crocheted dress in SM. The swarovski-studded head band my sister wore for my wedding proved a very flexible hairpiece. I Believe I also used the earrings I wore on my wedding for this event.

Oh and I did not dare wear heels, esply given the difficulties I had during my first trimester.

And I think am already babbling... and dngerously close to reminiscing about my wedding... and my pregnancy... so I shall stop now.

And not tagging anyone anymore since i'm too busy to bloghop right now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment